2. You have the right blend of experience and skills to offer now.
3. There’s still enough time remaining in 2010 to secure an awesome job opportunity.
4. Great companies are hiring now. Really.
5. You want more responsibility.
6. Companies are finalizing their 2011 budgets and staffing plans as we speak. They will be posting open positions soon.
7. You know at least 20 people who can open doors for you and help you network.
8. You have financial objectives and other goals to meet.
9. You’ll have a leg up in the hiring process if you reach out to potential employers and establish a relationship now.
10. It’s time. Why wait?