About the Webinar
This program is designed to help your senior management team and new managers learn the overlooked competency of coaching. Effective coaching by leaders and managers enables team members to master new skills, communicate more effectively, and create value for their organization. Additionally, by effectively coaching his/her team, the leader and manager frees up valuable time to focus on strategy, business development, and innovation.
Who Will Benefit
Senior leaders (executives and business owners) and management teams (directors, managers, and supervisors). Of particular benefit:
- Executives and business owners who have excelled as independent contributors but feel the need to get out of the details and effectively lead their team
- Managers who have primarily focused on managing process or production
- Managers who tend to carry the load for their team
- High potential managers who have excelled as specialists
This is a structured 4-week course comprised of four weekly 1-hour sessions and practice-based homework in between the sessions to support the learning.
- Four group meetings (one per week) to teach and instill the basics of coaching, build coaching skills, and help participants develop a coaching style. The group meetings will include coaching demonstrations and discussion among program participants.
Coaching Fundamentals for Leaders includes the following topics:
- Appreciative Inquiry
- Powerful questions
- Giving feedback
- Overcoming resistance
- Goal setting
Dates: Thursday, May 7, 14, 21, and 28 from 12pm – 1pm ET
Please contact me to get started today!Contact Me